Thursday, April 8, 2010

easter, easter, easter

easter, the time of Jesus' death and resurrection, easter bunnies, easter chocolate eggs, easter chicks, and public hols! yay! as my darling hubby was away catching a few waves this year, I had a great girlie weekend with my friend in Cape Town. as some of her family members and friends were running the two oceans, we woke up at the crack of dawn (ok, so it was like 7:30am, but to me on a public hol thats ludicrous!) to go and watch people finish. as always, thought it was a great excuse to take the camera along. has even got me inspired to maybe run the half two oceans next year, it really is one of the most beautiful marathons. but maybe watch this space, we'll see how i'm feeling next year....




also managed to get some time to go to the beach, this was us climbing rocks...