Saturday, May 1, 2010

my world update.....

ok, so been a while since I have last blogged.  been quite on the hectic front, lots of opportunities to take pics, but such little time to sit down and actually get round to processing them!  but they are on the way! promise!

in the mean time, thought I would just blog about a few photographers who I have found recently that really inspire me.


First up, Lara Jade. Lade Jade is a fashion photographer from London.  She produces really remarkable self portraits, some of the best I have seen. love her approach to photography and her out the box thinking!


I also love a photographer called himitsuhana's style.  Really dreamy and fairy tale like pics and she has a great imagination, esp. love the one 'Sleeping Beauty Gave Up'! :)


rebekka is from iceland, so has some lovely photographs of the Icelandic scenery and also lots of portraits. like her fresh, natural approach to photography, and she also makes lovely knit wear! 


well, quite short and sweet but hopefully won't leave it so long next time and will have some pics to upload! :)