Tuesday, November 16, 2010

beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

went to such a rad market the other week called Kamersvol.  it was jammed packed with jewellery, stationary, food, kitchen stuff, antiques, clothes, bags....and was everything original.  i was in my element! i even made my hubby come back with me the next day so he could experience it, he esp. loved the food stallls of course!

managed to make a few purchases of my own there.  some of which, i wanted to share with you.  i am in a funny stage recently of collecting or making things that i find beautiful or quirky.



the funny little bear/monster thing i made a while ago, just messing around really
the bashew bottles and crate i got from the market.  have been wanting an old crate for ages now to store my mags in
the pocket watch pendant was cheap from a little jewellery place in a mall, thought it was cute
the medals are from my hubby's grandfather.  his dad gave them to him recently, i still have to do some investigating what they each are for.
i have been wearing my hair in a new style now, clipping it up on the sides, so when i saw these bow clips i had to get them, and only R20.00! bargain!  who said beautiful things had to be expensive?
pendant necklaces are made by the pendant warehouse. made my mother & daughter combo.   website is www.thependantwarehouse.co.za if you wana check them out