Tuesday, February 15, 2011

it must be love...love...love...

some people love it, some people hate...however you feel about it, i hope you enjoyed valentine's day yesterday!  my hubby nick and i have been working our little socks off recently so we decided to take this weekend off to go away together.  nick surprised me on the friday by taking me to a place called Hannah's View in Pringle Bay.  my, it was really stunning there!  Hannalie the owner has made this place feel like a home away from home. With her great attention to detail she has made the house so beautiful...the rooms were lovely, beds comfy and breakfast delicious!  

I often take my camera with me whenever we go away, and this time took more pictures of the house and the surroundings then nick and i as they seemed more interesting! :)  i also took the opportunity to make my first business proposal and see if Hannalie liked any of my photographs whether she would like to use them for her website.  she agreed!  so here are some of the photos i took while we were there. :) 
      
the breakfast room
       
the amazing house
                            
       
the reception - i loved the apron!
 
the lounge and a bottle of wine waiting for us in our room - this scored big brownie points from me! :)
    
the outside lounging area
Hannlie's attention to detail - flowers everyone and a stunning clean pool!
love the old antique bath style
 
our next stop was the Old Mac Daddy Trailer Park in the Elgin Valley...part two to be posted tomorrow.

Whether you are in the mood for love or not, thought i would post this song.  an oldy but a classic and brings me back to my london roots....