Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christine Meintjes Workshop | Clouds Estate

about a month ago Nick decided to treat me and send me off to a workshop hosted by Christine Meintjes.  this was one of my best early birthday presents, as I have admired Christine and her work for a while now and being able to learn from her and meet other amazing photographers was a dream.  I learnt so much at the workshop, not only about photography but about business too.  

Christine and the service providers designed a stunning shoot, with a lovely couple, Dave & Kim, all at the beautiful Clouds Estate - which I actually didn't know about until the workshop and will definitely be planning a visit back there!

Here are just some of the photos I took at the workshop...hope you like :)  if you would like to find out more about future workshops hosted by Christine you can go here.

Venue: Clouds Estate
Flowers: Mariette from Varsliefde
Decor and stationary: Anelle from Seven Swans
Make-up & Hair: Alicia