Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Peter & Sarah | Engagement

I am so excited to be blogging about this fabulous couple on Valentines Day! :)

Meet Peter & Sarah.

Peter & Sarah are getting married in April and this is a couple who know how to have a laugh and are so much fun - I knew I was going to like them from the moment I met them. 

We did their engagement shoot in Bo Kaap - the most colourful part of Cape Town, which suited their vibrant personalities :)


Peter also brought along his classic red and white mini - which we just had to get in some of the photos, as it is soooo retro.  


You have to check out Sarah's beautiful engagement ring as well - designed for her, made with Mother of Pearl with a swallow on the side - which has significant meaning to her. Stunning! :)


Thank you so much Peter & Sarah for letting me be apart of your special day - I can't wait for your wedding in April!  You guys are fab - so much joy, love and laughs just bubble out of you you guys! Ohhh, and Happy Valentine's Day! :)



















In true Valentine's style thought I would add a few ideas for how to say those three words to someone special in your life today....hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! :)
from pinterest.com