Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Little Kings | Kalk Bay

I always like new challenges coming my way, so when the band The Little Kings asked me to do a shoot for them, I jumped at the chance! :)

We all met up in one of my favourite places in Cape Town, Kalk Bay, where the Little Kings were doing a gig that evening. I love Kalk Bay for its quirky little shops, amazing restaurants, colourful walls and 'bohemian feel'.

We trekked off down to train station and the harbour, but my favourite place was actually a fish and chip shop! (the mint coloured wall with the old door in the photo below).  I love walking around places and finding unexpected places to shoot - and luckily for us the fish and chip shop owner was very accommodating! :)

Thank you The Little Kings for being so cooperative and for a fun shoot!

If you live in Cape Town then I recommend you go and see this band and get your groove on! Check out their facebook page here for upcoming gigs :)

In the mean time you can listen to one of their tracks here....
  Wave Riding (new unreleased version) by thelittlekingsband