Friday, January 14, 2011

bold and underlined....

for the first time ever the other day my hubby came to help me with a photo shoot.  he was actually quite helpful, seeing good places to take shots and i gave him the job of 'gaffer' carrying the equipment and helping with the reflector for the right lighting. I might hire him :) 


these are the shots we took, of our good friend Julian Adams.  As he was here in South Africa for a while on holiday he asked me to take some shots of him for his new website.  We went along to Kalk Bay, which is a great location for good rustic shots, and started off in Julian's favourite coffee shop, Olympia.  (Thanks Olympia for being so accommodating and for the good cappuccinos!) 


have quite a few busy months ahead with a few shoots booked, feel really privileged and excited! so watch this space!


while you have a peek at the shots, would like to introduce my new fave band at the moment, Future of Forestry.


Enjoy! :)